Are you an experienced Tenancy Audit office looking for a 6 month fixed term contract working for an established Housing Association company.
You will be responsible for ensuring all properties have been fully inspected and audited.
* Provide regular reports of progress and outcomes
* Develop effective relationships with tenants and agencies ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered
* Comply with the GDPR regulations
* Detect any fraudulent activity
* Ensure all issues are escalated or dealt with in a professional manner
* Passionate about delivering great customer service
* Ability to deliver presentation and statistical analysis
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and working to tight deadlines
Salary - £30,371 + £1,200 Car Allowance
6 Month fixed term contract
Hours - 35 hours per week
Future Personnel are currently shortlisting NOW, Apply ASAP