To provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers' needs are met and the Responsive Repairs team objectives are achieved.
* To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support our customers.
* To assess clients' needs to ensure effective service delivery.
* To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
* To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI's are met.
* To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
* To provide full administrative support to the various teams within the service.
* Scheduling of appointments and diary management of team members, external contractors and residents.
* To investigate and respond to client enquiries and complaints ensuring that timescales are met in line with key performance indicators and complaints policy.
* To liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, to coordinate programmes of repair work and improvements.
* To raise, monitor and report on work orders.
* To set up and maintain any databases, spreadsheets and systems as required.
* To collect the department's post during the day and to scan and distribute each item of mail to relevant staff as quickly and as accurately as possible. To arrange the dispatch of items by recorded delivery or by courier as requested.
* To ensure that invoices are processed in an efficient and timely manner and that accurate recording of such payments takes place
* Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
* Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
* Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
* To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization.
* Demonstrable experience in a role which has required good admin skills, including keyboard, telephone, IT and experience of working with databases.
* Experience of raising, monitoring and recording work orders though a relevant housing / repair management system.
* Experience in working in a responsive repairs environment.
* Experience in coordinating and following up on work programmes.
* Educated to A-Level, NVQ 3 or above or have a minimum of minimum of two years' experience in a similar role