Senior BIM Co-ordinator - MEP Building Services
Location - Central London
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum Negotiable Depending on Experience - 3 days work from home option
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are a member of an Integral Group. They are an interactive global network of design professionals collaborating under a single deep green engineering umbrella. They provide a full range of building system design and energy analysis services, with a staff widely regarded as innovative leaders in their fields. Located in offices across North America, United Kingdom, and Australia, our passion for sustainable design that runs deep.
Due to expansion and the more projects that have rolled in they are now looking for an experienced Senior BIM - MEP Coordinator with Revit, Navisworks & ideally Dynamo experience to produce CAD drawings and BIM models for our team of building services consultant engineers, working within existing BIM/CAD standards and within ISO 9001 procedures.
Responsibility & Duties
* Working closely with their engineers, you will be responsible for setting up and producing engineering CAD drawings and 3D models using AutoCAD and Revit. Additionally, you will be responsible for co-ordination of their services, final presentation of drawings and input into technical BIM processes (e.g. standard operating procedures, templates, developing new workflows, research & development, etc). New ideas and career development are encouraged. Able to give support and training to BIM designers & Engineers when required. In addition to this a part of this role would be focused on development of our key tools such at Revit, Dynamo, Navisworks. The connection of these tools to other packages used in engineering and sustainability are also points of focus for their business which this person would be involved in.
Experience & Qualification
* Very experienced AutoCAD user with an extensive background in producing building services
* engineering CAD drawings (Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health disciplines)
* Experienced with using MEP systems
* Dynamo / programming experience would be an advantage
* Experience of working in a building services consultancy and / or with a sub-contractor.
* Very good experience aligning to and understanding of BIM standards set by the BIM Execution
* Plan (BEP) on projects.
* conventions which have been agreed on the projects (internal or external documented in BEP)
* To be the point of contact for external BIM leads (Architectural & Structural)
* Support and training to Junior, Intermediate & Senior BIM Designers & engineering teams when required
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date cv to my email address below as soon as possible.
M - (phone number removed)
Linkdin - priteshtailordesign