In this fast-paced environment you work closely with the product, marketing and sales team. Reporting directly into our Chief Revenue Officer and working closely with B2B Marketing Lead, you'll be expected to hit the ground sprinting from day one.
Why this role is compelling:
* Shape the product marketing function through your vision; you will be unrestricted by legacy systems and archaic views.
* Drive change - you'll be a critical piece in the development of a world class marketing team. We'll provide you with the resources and support to succeed.
* Be a leader - you'll hold a pivotal role across multiple teams and will be involved in the strategy of how we do business. It's not a role that is just the deployment of projects.
* Be the pivot point and owner of how Yoyo communicates helping us scale profitably and efficiently.
* A strong background in product marketing. You know "what good looks like" across the board and you must have owned rather than simply deployed projects.
* Proven experience across the six core portfolio items listed above, ideally within the B2B SaaS business, preferably MarTech or similar.
* Stakeholder management
* Able to communicate with all levels to C-level ensuring the championing of a customer centric culture
* Commercial mindset
* Understanding the market trends, opportunities and growth opportunities and tying that into product roadmap and value prop to ensure we are focused on what helps us achieve strategic revenue goals.
* a good storyteller with effective written and verbal communication skills
* ability to work well in cross functional teams, dealing with different stakeholders
* Research skills
* Quant and qual.
* A good technical understanding
* Ability to easily grasp these technical capabilities and translate them into customer benefits, i.e. data science, APIs etc.
* Excellent knowledge of the industry (marketing/retail/data)