Want to work as a Nursery Worker for one of the most reputable childcare agencies in South East London?
Network Recruitment Solutions is currently working with some of the best nurseries across South East London, supplying passionate, flexible and professional nursery workers to cover a wealth of different childcare based roles including sickness cover, annual leave and over population.
Ideally you would need to have a Level 2/ Level 3 (or above) relevant childcare qualification and 6 months working experience for the nursery worker role.
To be considered for the nursery worker role you will need to:
* Have experience of working with 0-5 year olds in a childcare setting
* Have knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) would be desirable, however not essential!
* Have a level 2/3 relevant childcare qualification and/or 6 months working experience with 0-5 year olds
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach; This will be beneficial, as shifts vary between the hours of 7.30am - 6.30pm Monday - Friday
For those who lack a qualification as a nursrey worker, but are passionate about Early Years (and have at least 12 months formal experience), then please still apply!
Benefits of working with NRS?
* Training (if you lack a qualification/ experience, please speak to us for more details)
* Weekly pay
* Holiday pay
* Pension scheme
* Incentives such as temp of the month, newcomer of the month, refer a friend scheme and many more!
* Flexible working days/hours
* Earning potential between £330 - £400 per week
* Additionally temporary workers will hear about our new permanent vacancies before anyone else!
Network Recruitment Solutions is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check*.
*Enhanced Disclosure expense to be met by applicant