New job opportunity with a highly established Tier 1 bank based in London as Legal Counsel within their Equity Derivatives team, based in London. This is a 7-month contract and they are able to pay from £600-£750 a day.
Our client are looking to fill a mid-level role in the Equity Derivatives Legal Team in London, reporting to the head of the team. The role will be primarily responsible for providing legal support both the Paris and London based Quantitative Investment Solutions team, focusing on index structuring, production and review of index documentation, event and incident management and governance support and
You will also be responsible for work with the structured securities team, supporting the Global Markets Structuring team on securitised derivatives, securities regulations and fund distribution matters.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
- A minimum of 3+ years of post-qualified experience, within a private practice and in house
- English qualified lawyer with strong experience in the Derivatives and Structures Products area
- Experience and working knowledge in structures complex transactions is ideal
- Technical knowledge of ISAN documentation and standard OTC documentation and familiarity with securities issuance programmes and structured product platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with demanding client base and various jurisdictions within the bank.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills for meeting tight deadlines and assimilating complex legal and regulatory material with limited admin support.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.