A growing business in Marylebone is looking for a Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive to join their established team. This is an exciting position for someone who enjoys trendy, cool products and enjoys communicating with a fun and cheeky marketing voice, tone and style.
· Writing and editing content for online use including blogs, webpages, social media posts and press releases
· Develop user friendly and SEO appropriate content for the website written in a tone of voice which is aimed at the youth market
· Implement agreed content strategy across all online media to raise awareness of new products and develop a more engaging website.
· Crop and prepare images for the website for team members to use for banners, using adobe creative suite, predominantly Photoshop
· Work with the marketing team to build brief for monthly newsletters and email campaigns
· Support and work with the team in relation to the CRM calendar, ensuring appropriate timings of broadcast
· Keep an eye on social analytics, traffic and reporting, relaying relevant information to the manager
· Work internally across teams and with cross-functional partners to determine, document and communicate campaign planning and execution, digital content support and web experience.
The ideal candidate will be a media / digital enthusiast who enjoys working in a creative and modern environment and collaborating with a team to generate ideas and content for new product launches.
You will have experience working within a small business-to-business or business-to-consumer company and have excellent copy writing and Photoshop skills.
The ideal candidate will be personally active on social media and likely enjoy blogging and writing articles